Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A quick tasty bread that I don't need my bread machine for. After we moved and I was waiting for my bread machine I was wanted a taste bread to go with my soup I always make this when I have unexpected guests for lunch. When making bread by hand I always use my silcone loaf pan
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1 small finely chopped fried onions
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder, i use american double action
- ground pepper
- 1 (330 ml) bottle beer
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the beer and melted butter.
- Mix together.
- Then add the beer and mix together with your hand until all ingredients are mixed.
- Put mixture into a loaf pan (I use a silcon loaf pan).
- Then add the melted butter to the top of the mixture and bake at 350 degrees.