Recipe by Juenessa
This bread is very tasty and great served with soup or pasta. I could eat this as a meal in itself! :-0
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together butter and mayonnaise until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in garlic powder and onion powder.
- Then stir in cheese and olives.
- Spread mixture evenly over French bread, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Increase heat to broil, and cook until cheese melts and bread is golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.