Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From a cookbook called A Taste of Heaven - Central Christian Church in Winnsboro, Tx.
- 1⁄4 lb cheddar cheese, grated and softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 37 tiny stuffed olives
- Blend cheese, butter and paprika. Mix in flour until smooth.
- Let stand covered for 15 minutes.
- Shape by teaspoonsful into 1-1/2-inch circles.
- Wrap to enclose olives. Chill 10 mintues.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 mintues.
THANK YOU! My grandmother used to make these every Thanksgiving. I have been looking for the recipe for years!
These are easy to make and great snacks until the turkey is FINALLY ready! Blessings!