Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Fresh Food Fast. This dish is served on a Tomato and Chive Salad.
Make and share this Cheese and Mustard Crusted Cod recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Season the fish with salt and pepper. Put into an oven proof dish.
- Mix the cheese with the mustard, cream and chives. Spread evenly over each cod fillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the fish is cooked and the top is golden.
- Make the tomato and chive salad by slicing the tomatoes and arranging on four plates. Sprinkle with chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the fish on the salad. Accompany with new potatoes if you like.
What a delicious and simple way to prepare cod. I used 4 ounces of cheese, which was more than enough, a little extra mustard and dried chives. The tomatoes were a perfect addition. We had enough sauce to pour some over the potatoes served on the side. Yum, yum.