Cheese and Mushroom Spiral Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute onion and garlic. Add mushrooms and cook until liquid evaporates, Set aside.
- Mix together ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, pepper, thyme and sage.
- Turn out the meat mixture onto a large sheet of foil or wax paper (spray the foil or wax paper with Pam so the meat won't stick).
- Form the meat into a 9x12x 1/2" rectangle/ Spread the mushroom filling onto the meat leaving 1/2" boarder around the edge. Cover the mushrooms with cheese. Roll up jelly roll style using the foil or paper to form.
- Place seam side down in a 9x5 pan. Bake 1 hour. Pour off juice and let cool 10 minutes before slicing.