Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Using a jar of spaghetti sauce makes this manicotti a lttile easier.
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, chopped
- 2 1⁄4 ounces olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 16 ounces manicotti
- Combine half of the mozarella with the cheddar cheese, muschorrms, olives, onion, celery, bread crumbs, egg, parsely, and pepper.
- Mix spaghetti sauce with water. Pour half the mixture into a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture, placing stuffed shells on the sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over top, sprinkle on the rest of the mozarella. cover with foil and bake in 375 degree oven for 1 hour. Remove froil and bake 10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender when pierced and cheese is melted.