1/1 Photo of Cheese and Jalapeno Stuffed Chicken Breast
I love bacon jalapeño poppers and by adding the same ingredients to chicken breasts...you can have a whole meal with that jalapeño popper flavor. For less fat use low fat cheeses and center cut bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2grease baking dish.
- 3cut a pouch in each chicken breast fillet, careful not to poke through
- 4spread 1 Tbsp cream cheese in each pouch.
- 5add 1/4 shredded cheese in each pouch.
- 6add diced jalapeños to each pouch (more or less than 1/2 a jalapeño per chicken breast depending on your spice level preference)
- 7sprinkle garlic salt, chili powder and pepper on top of fillets to taste.
- 8wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each fillet
- 9secure each bacon piece with 1 toothpick near the opening of the pouch to keep fillet together.
- 10place in oven
- 11bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Jalapeno Stuffed Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.1
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.9 mg
- Sodium 392.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: