Recipe by Tish
Not gourmet but a way to make a burrito fun for your little one. I know hot dogs may not be healthy eating but when you are going through the picky stage and you find anything they will eat you get creative!
Top Review by Margie99
I used a slice of American cheese and let the kids dip in ketchup as some like ketchup and some don't, and I never know which until i have already made them. It was a great way to use the whole wheat tortillas that we get on WIC. It was a big hit with all 4 kids- thank you.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup or 1⁄2 cup taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat wieners as directed on package.
- Heat tortillas.
- (nuke in the microwave until warm or flip over in a hot skillet to warm through) Place 1 hot wiener on lower third of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each wiener with 1/4 cup of the cheese, and about 1 Tbs ketchup or taco sauce.
- Fold in sides and roll up.