Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Not gourmet but a way to make a burrito fun for your little one. I know hot dogs may not be healthy eating but when you are going through the picky stage and you find anything they will eat you get creative!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup or 1⁄2 cup taco sauce
- Heat wieners as directed on package.
- Heat tortillas.
- (nuke in the microwave until warm or flip over in a hot skillet to warm through) Place 1 hot wiener on lower third of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each wiener with 1/4 cup of the cheese, and about 1 Tbs ketchup or taco sauce.
- Fold in sides and roll up.
I used a slice of American cheese and let the kids dip in ketchup as some like ketchup and some don't, and I never know which until i have already made them. It was a great way to use the whole wheat tortillas that we get on WIC. It was a big hit with all 4 kids- thank you.