Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 kg salmon fillet
- black pepper
- lemon pepper
- lemon juice
- unripened cheese
- Season the fish fillet with salt and black and lemon peppers to taste.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a less than one centimeter deep opening in the middle of the fillet from head to tail.
- Place the knife in the opening and cut a pocket to both sides of the opening.
- Unfold the pockets and spread the cheese in.
- Sprinkle finely chopped dill, chives and thyme on the cheese.
- Turn the upper side of each pocket on the cheese and herbs.
- Secure the opening with cocktail sticks some 5 cm apart.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Bake in 200° C for about 20-25 minutes.
- When the fish is done, remove the sticks.
- Serve with boiled potatoes and green salad.