1/4 Photos of Cheese and Ham Scrolls
These are great for an easy lunch or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200c.
- 2Place the flour, baking powder and sea salt in a large bowl and mix together well. Make a well in the centre of the flour and gradually add the milk and buttermilk, stirring with a wooden spoon until a soft dough forms.
- 3Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth.
- 4Roll out the dough to a 30cm square.
- 5Put the tomatoe puree, barbeque sauce and oregano leaves in a bowl and mix to combine, then spread the tomato mixture over the dough and then top with cheese and the ham.
- 6Roll the dough to enclose the mixture.
- 7Slice the roll into 15 pieces and place the scrolls side by side onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- 8Brush the tops of scrolls with the beaten egg and bake for 20 minutes or until scrolls are golden in colour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Ham Scrolls
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 369.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g