- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small pieced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In pot, melt butter.
- Add flour and heat for 1 minute on medium heat. Stir often.
- Gradually add the milk and whip. Heat until boil.
- Add the cheese and mix until it melts.
- Add the ham, broccoli and muscade.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve on tiny pasta such as shells, macaroni, etc.
- Bon appétit!