Recipe by AussieGal Tracey
A different way to serve your loved ones a warm lunch. If you are looking for a recipe to let kids help you make, this is the one for you
Top Review by Jen T
I make a similar dish but without the ham so with this adition it just fit the bill when I wanted something easy & tasty for a quick meal. I served this with a tossed green salad & tomatoes. Thanks for posting....a 'keeper' for me. :)
- 6 slices bread
- butter, to spread on bread
- 250 g ham
- 1 egg
- 300 ml milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup of grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sandwiches of bread, butter and ham.
- Cut sandwiches into triangles and cut off crusts.
- Arrange triangles in a oven-proof dish.
- Beat egg and milk together; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over sandwiches and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180 degrees c for 30 minutes.