Recipe by Saturn
Found on net. Make sure you use garlic POWDER not garlic SALT. Salt is very bad for dogs.
Top Review by QueenBee49444
I have no idea if these were any good, nobody let me have a bite. I cut the recipe in half since Duke doesn't need a lot of treats - he eats the cat food instead! Made this for PAC, fall 2008. Duke appreciates you posting the recipe for him.
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour and cheese together.
- Add garlic powder and softened butter.
- Slowly add milk until you form a stiff dough. You may not need all of the milk.
- Knead on floured board for a few minutes.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut into shapes and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350 degrees oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool in oven with the door slightly open until cold and firm.
- Refrigerate to keep fresh.