Found on net. Make sure you use garlic POWDER not garlic SALT. Salt is very bad for dogs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and cheese together.
- 2Add garlic powder and softened butter.
- 3Slowly add milk until you form a stiff dough. You may not need all of the milk.
- 4Knead on floured board for a few minutes.
- 5Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 6Cut into shapes and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 350 degrees oven for 15 minutes.
- 8Let cool in oven with the door slightly open until cold and firm.
- 9Refrigerate to keep fresh.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Garlic Treats (Canine)
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1069.9
- Calories from Fat 501
- Total Fat 55.7 g
- Saturated Fat 34.3 g
- Cholesterol 166.2 mg
- Sodium 851.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 50.1 g