Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup whipping cream
- In a lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish, layer half the potatoes and half the green onions.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese, half the garlic, half the salt, and half the pepper.
- Repeat layers.
- Pour whipping cream over all.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown.