Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found this one in the Nebraska Kitchens Cookbook. This is easy to prepare and great for brunches. You can make this according to your family's preferences. The optional zucchini and peppers add some great color to this dish.
- Butter a 9-inch souffle/round casserole dish.
- Line the bottom of the dish with the cheese.
- Brown the sausage or ham and place on top of the cheese.
- Beat eggs, add milk, and pour over meat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.