Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine and stir in flour blending until smooth.
- Add corn, milk, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add cheeses.
- Stir until melted.
- Blend egg yolks into cheese sauce.
- Cool slightly.
- Gently fold egg whites into sauce just until blended.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until puffed up and firm.