- 8 ounces processed cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, cubed
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can minced clams
- 3 tablespoons green peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, chopped
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- garlic powder, to taste
- seasoned pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cheese cubes in a 3-cup glass serving dish.
- Drain the clams, reserving ¼ cup of liquid.
- Add the liquid to the cheese cubes. Set aside the clams.
- Microwave the cheese on HIGH for 2 minutes or until just melted, stirring once.
- Stir in the clams and all remaining ingredients.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds or until hot.
- Serve in hard bread bowl.