Recipe by Karen=^..^=
The original recipe (from Oster) calls for cottage cheese, but I think I'll try it with ricotta, as that's usually what I have on hand.
- 89.90 ml water
- 236.59 ml cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml butter
- 7.39 ml salt
- 887.21 ml bread flour
- 44.37 ml dried chives or 118.29 ml fresh chives
- 36.97 ml sugar
- 11.09 ml dry active yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Add ingredients to your bread machine as the directions instruct.
- Mine say to add liquid ingredients to bread pan.
- Add all dry ingredients except yeast to bread pan.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and carefully add yeast.
- Choose the "Sweet" bread setting.
- Choose crust color if applicable.
- Press Start!