Recipe by Karen=^..^=
The original recipe (from Oster) calls for cottage cheese, but I think I'll try it with ricotta, as that's usually what I have on hand.
- 3⁄8 cup water
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons dried chives or 1⁄2 cup fresh chives
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons dry active yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Add ingredients to your bread machine as the directions instruct.
- Mine say to add liquid ingredients to bread pan.
- Add all dry ingredients except yeast to bread pan.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and carefully add yeast.
- Choose the "Sweet" bread setting.
- Choose crust color if applicable.
- Press Start!