Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family made me a 'family recipe book' as a wedding present. This recipe is from long time family friends; Peggy and Christy. I'm not sure on the serving size or prep time since I haven't made it yet!
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 4 ounces swiss cheese (grated)
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese (grated)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 (4 ounce) cansof chopped green chilies (do not drain!)
- Mix cheddar& swiss cheeses with eggs, milk, and chilies.
- Pour into 8x8" baking dish.
- Sprinkle monterey jack cheese on top.
- Bake@ 350* for 30 minutes.
- Cut in pieces and serve on triscuit crackers (or the cracker of your choice).
Cheese lovers, this is the perfect dish for you. Also if you like it "hot" this is for you! If you love cheese and love it hot - well than you'll just be in heaven! I highly reccomend.