1 hr 15 mins
This make ahead dish is good for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and is easy to put together. Meat eaters can add bits of ham or sausage, but it's good just with the cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread bread squares over the bottom of an 8x12 inch baking dish.
- 2Whisk milk, eggs, mustard, salt and pepper in a blarge bowl to blend.
- 3Mix in the cheese and chilies.
- 4Pour milk mixture over bread and toss to moisten.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 6preheat oven to 325.
- 7Uncover dish and bake until souffle is puffy, about 1 hour.
- 8Serve immdediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Chili Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.8
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 194.7 mg
- Sodium 751.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: