Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This make ahead dish is good for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and is easy to put together. Meat eaters can add bits of ham or sausage, but it's good just with the cheese.
- Spread bread squares over the bottom of an 8x12 inch baking dish.
- Whisk milk, eggs, mustard, salt and pepper in a blarge bowl to blend.
- Mix in the cheese and chilies.
- Pour milk mixture over bread and toss to moisten.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- preheat oven to 325.
- Uncover dish and bake until souffle is puffy, about 1 hour.
- Serve immdediately.
Excellent, easy and it disappeared in no time!! Made it excactly as written and served it as a side dish with a salad and lamb sausages.