My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons , your favourite dry grill rub
- 1 lb chicken tenders or 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 1/2 cups red chili beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup smoked cheddar cheese or 1/4 cup gouda cheese, grated
- 1Smear the grill seasoning over the chicken, then sear it in a medium hot non stick skillet coated with spray. Cook for about two minutes on each side.
- 2Reduce the heat to low, then add the beans, tomatoes barbecue sauce and stock and stir well.
- 3Simmer for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Serve with the grated cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Chili Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 815.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: