Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A faster stromboli that kids love. Of course you don't have to use a jelly roll pan to cook this, you can use a 13 X 9 pan or even just a baking sheet. This can also be frozen and reheated in the microwave.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the chicken, mozzarella, 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Set aside.
- Spray a jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking spray. Roll dough to form a 12 X 10 inch rectangle.
- Pour the chicken down the center of the dough. Fold the dough over to cover the chicken mixture, pinching all the seams and ends to seal.
- Place on the prepared pan, seam side down. Gently press the dough to form about a 12 X 4 inch loaf.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the dough is golden.
- Cut into slices. Serve with the remaining pasta for dipping.