A faster stromboli that kids love. Of course you don't have to use a jelly roll pan to cook this, you can use a 13 X 9 pan or even just a baking sheet. This can also be frozen and reheated in the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix the chicken, mozzarella, 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Set aside.
- 3Spray a jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking spray. Roll dough to form a 12 X 10 inch rectangle.
- 4Pour the chicken down the center of the dough. Fold the dough over to cover the chicken mixture, pinching all the seams and ends to seal.
- 5Place on the prepared pan, seam side down. Gently press the dough to form about a 12 X 4 inch loaf.
- 6Bake for 35 minutes or until the dough is golden.
- 7Cut into slices. Serve with the remaining pasta for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Chicken Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 933.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: