Another converted recipe from Cooking light for OAMC use. These are obviously good and like right away and a good alternative to fast food if you want something quick at home.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and saute onions until soft.
- Meanwhile, mix chicken, 1/2 c.
- cheddar, picante sauce and cream cheese.
- Addto onions and cook over low heat until cheese begins to melt.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup filling on each tortilla ands roll up.
- Place enchiladas (seam side down) in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Drizzle with taco sauce and remaining cheese.
- *Note:I flash freeze them and bag at this point in family size portions.
- If you are going ahead and eating now cover and bake at 350F 15 minutes.
- If you are pulling from the freezer, thaw in the refrigerator then bake.