1/3 Photos of Cheese and Chicken Enchiladas (OAMC)
Another converted recipe from Cooking light for OAMC use. These are obviously good and like right away and a good alternative to fast food if you want something quick at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and saute onions until soft.
- 2Meanwhile, mix chicken, 1/2 c.
- 3cheddar, picante sauce and cream cheese.
- 4Addto onions and cook over low heat until cheese begins to melt.
- 5Spoon about 1/3 cup filling on each tortilla ands roll up.
- 6Place enchiladas (seam side down) in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 7Drizzle with taco sauce and remaining cheese.
- 8*Note:I flash freeze them and bag at this point in family size portions.
- 9If you are going ahead and eating now cover and bake at 350F 15 minutes.
- 10If you are pulling from the freezer, thaw in the refrigerator then bake.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Chicken Enchiladas (OAMC)
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 857.6
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 2107.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 61.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green taco sauce