1/2 Photos of Cheese and Broccoli Tart
This is a super easy egg dish that can be made for breakfast, bruch or even dinner. Your entire family will enjoy this light and delicious tart. You can even double the recipe and freeze the extra tart for up to a month in your freezer. I found this kid-pleasing dish in a Parenting magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bake pie shell for 5 minutes, then remove from oven and set aside. Reduce heat to 375 degrees.
- 2Microwave broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl for about 3 minutes at full power, or until thawed. Drain well in colander.
- 3Sprinkle 1 cup of swiss chees over pie shell. Top with broccoli and onion.
- 4In a small bowl, beat eggs until blended. Stir in milk, salt, and pepper, and pour over broccoli. Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes, or until tart is golden brown and puffy.
- 6Let stand for about 10 minutes before serving warm.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Broccoli Tart
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.1
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 139.3 mg
- Sodium 464.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 15.8 g