1/6 Photos of Cheese and Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast
What can I say but MMM. I tried this one day instead of Chicken Kiev and it's been a fave ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take each chicken breast and cut in half leaving a small amount attached in back as to allow for stuffing.
- 2Fry each side just until the chicken is no longer pink.
- 3Set aside ½ cup of cheddar cheese.
- 4In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients together stirring gently just to combine.
- 5Take the cheese and broccoli mixture and stuff chicken quite full.
- 6Fasten with toothpicks along edges or tie loosely with butchers twine.
- 7Place in a baking pan and cover with remaining cheese.
- 8Cook in a 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (1440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.5
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 156.9 mg
- Sodium 714.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 49.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: