Busy night time-saving meal. Kids love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- 2Prepare filling by mixing refried beans, chilies, cumin and garlic together in a bowl.
- 3Spoon approximately 4 ounces bean filling into the center of each tortilla and top with about one tablespoon of cheese.
- 4Fold in ends and then sides.
- 5Place burritos seam side down on baking sheets that have been sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- 6Bake for 20–25 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Bean Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.7
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 647.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetarian refried beans