Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Busy night time-saving meal. Kids love them.
Make and share this Cheese and Bean Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Prepare filling by mixing refried beans, chilies, cumin and garlic together in a bowl.
- Spoon approximately 4 ounces bean filling into the center of each tortilla and top with about one tablespoon of cheese.
- Fold in ends and then sides.
- Place burritos seam side down on baking sheets that have been sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes until golden brown.