- 500 g ground beef
- 250 g ground sausage
- 1⁄3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup stale breadcrumbs
- 4 sheets premade puff pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine minces with cheese, basil, tomato paste and crumbs in a bowl.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 3 rectangles.
- Place 1/3 Cup of mince mixture in a line along centre of each rectangle.
- Brush edges with egg; roll over to enclose.
- Score top of each roll with knife.
- Brush rolls with some egg.
- Cut each roll into four pieces.
- Place seam down on oven trays.
- Bake uncovered in hot oven about 20 minutes.