Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Add all the dry ingredients and sift.
- Beat the egg yolks and add them to the milk.
- Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ones.
- Add your melted butter.
- Now add your cheese and bacon.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff and add them to the batter just before making.
- Pre-heat the waffle iron for 2 minutes.
- Add batter, cook and enjoy!
I made the waffles for brunch today they are Very light, fluffy and tasty, I made them with Cheddar cheese and Bacon, yum,yum. Beating the egg whites is what makes them so light and fluffy. The recipe is a keeper, Thanks Mimi
Lets call this what it is. It's a heart-attack on a plate - but tastes so good you will think you've died and gone to heaven. What a way to go! Excellent. Must try at least once.