Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A co-worker gave me this. Whenever she brings it to work, it is GONE quickly! Easy to make and *so* good. For the bacon, you can use the Hormel (tm) Real Bacon to make it even easier.
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix (1 package)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Mix all well and refrigerate.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
A bit too salty for our taste - but good in small quantities on nosalt crackers. Thanks!