Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are pretty good.
Make and share this Cheese and Apple Turnovers recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 400°F degrees.
- Unroll dough and separate into 6 triangles.
- Place 1/2 slice cheese in center of each triangle.
- Combine pie filling and cinnamon; spoon mixture over cheese.
- Top them with 1/2 slices of cheese.
- Brush edges of dough with egg white.
- Fold each triangle of dough over filling making large triangles, stretching dough if you have to; press edges together.
- Put on greased baking sheet.
- Cut several small slits on top to vent; brush egg white over tops.
- Combine sugar and remaining cinnamon sprinkle mixture over turnovers.
- Bake at 400°F degrees for 18 minutes or until golden brown.