Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
something that looks yummy. Equipment: 6-cup capacity, 5cm deep, 15cm x 25cm (base) baking dish. Variation: You could replace the agnolotti pasta with tortellini, ravioli or gnocchi.
- 625 g fresh ricotta and spinach agnolotti pasta
- 1⁄2 cup thickened cream
- 1 cup coon shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C Grease a 6-cup capacity, 5cm deep, 15cm x 25cm (base) baking dish. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine cream and 1/4 cup cheese in a small jug. Combine breadcrumbs, oil and remaining 3/4 cup cheese in a bowl.
- Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add cream mixture and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted. Serve.