Recipe by teddy bear_408902031
Cheeseburger Crescent Casserole All the classic flavors of a cheeseburger are here in a super-quick casserole. Serve it up in just 30 minutes.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded American cheese or 6 ounces American cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F In 10-inch skillet, mix beef and ketchup. Heat over medium-high heat until hot, stirring occasionally. Stir in relish and 1 cup of the cheese. Spoon into ungreased 9- or 10-inch glass pie plate.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles; roll up 1 inch on shortest side of each dough triangle. Place dough on top of meat mixture in spoke pattern with points towards center. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.