Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
think this came from a magazine. My boys always loved this and I would have to make 2 pans at a time.
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 304.75 g can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 304.75 g can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 566.99 g package frozen crinkle cut french fries
- In skillet, brown the beef, drain.
- Stir in soups.
- Pour into greased 13"x9"x2" baking pan.
- Arrange french fries on top.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-55 minute or fries are golden brown.