Recipe by JustaQT
These are so simple and fast to make. Great for any occasion and kids love them.
Top Review by Chef Jodi Town
I found this recipe on Hershey's website when looking for something to make for my DH's holiday lunch at work. They were so simple to make, and got snapped up quickly. Who doesn't love a chocolate covered Oreo? Great recipe. Thanks for posting here.
- 1 2⁄3 cups reese's peanut butter chips (10-oz. pkg.)
- 1 cup Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich style cookies
- 1 (10 ounce) box bear shaped graham crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover tray or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and shortening in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Using fork, dip each cookie into chip mixture; gently tap fork on side of bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Place coated cookies on prepared tray; top each cookie with graham snack cracker.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- Store in airtight container in cool, dry place.
- About 4 dozen cookies.