Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty punch suitable for all occasions.
Make and share this Cheery Cherry Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 2 cups ice water
- 2 liters cherry soda, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart sherbet, your favorite flavor
- Put concentrates and undrained pineapple in blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour into a gallon container; add water.
- When ready to serve, pour into punch bowl; add soda and ginger ale.
- Drop scoops of sherbet on top.
- Garnish with fruit slices if desired.