Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
From TOH - yet to try.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3⁄4 cup cherry pie filling
- 1⁄8 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Unroll dough and separate into triangles.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine pie filing and almond extract.
- Place a rounded tablespoonfull in the center of the bottom half of the triangle.
- Fold the right point of the wide end of the triangle over the pie filling to the left point.
- Seal the bottom seam.
- Bring the top point over the pie filling to the left point.
- Seal the left seam.
- (The filling will show).
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar and bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.