Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
From Betty Crocker!
- 709.77 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 473.18 ml fresh blueberries, or
- 473.18 ml frozen blueberries (thawed and very well drained)
- 118.29 ml finely chopped almonds, if desired
- 59.14 ml orange-flavored liqueur or 59.14 ml orange juice
- 177.44 ml dried cherries
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 19.71 ml orange juice
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- For the CAKE:.
- Heat oven to 350Â°F Generously grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening; lightly flour.
- In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, sugar, oil, vanilla, eggs and yogurt until mixed. Stir in remaining coffee cake ingredients through the dried cherries. Stir very gently to keep batter from turning blue (I have yet to master this).
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- For the GLAZE:.
- In small bowl, stir the last three ingredients (powdered sugar, orange juice and vanilla) until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over coffee cake.