Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from the Cheerwine official website. Cheerwine is a cherry-flavored soda that has been produced in North Carolina since 1917. While Cheerwine is found mainly in the Carolinas and Virginia, it is available in some parts of the Midwest, California, and Scandinavia.
- 2 (2 liter) bottles Cheerwine soft drink
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 2 (46 ounce) cans unsweetened pineapple juice
- Chill Cheerwine, ginger ale, and pineapple juice thoroughly.
- In a large punch bowl, mix all three. Serve immediately.
Living in NC all my life, this punch is a staple here for all parties and gatherings. It has a fabulous blend of both sweet and tart. Best punch ever!