Recipe by hellokitty
An easy to make snack that you can take with you on the run that satisfies your sweet tooth!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (do not use spread or tub products) or 1⁄2 cup butter (do not use spread or tub products)
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in 3-quart saucepan over low heat. Stir in brown sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
- Stir in cereal. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until cereal is coated.
- Spread mixture in thin layer on ungreased cookie sheet. Cool 1 hour. Crumble mixture, and serve as snack. Store in airtight container.