Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Here is a quick bar for the kids.
- 1 cup peanut butter, chunky-style
- 1⁄2 cup white corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips, melted
- Put first three ingredients in a saucepan and stir over low heat until well blended.
- Add Cheerios, stir.
- Spread in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 315º for 7 minutes.
- Spread the melted chocolate chips over bars.
Not anything to rave about. 6 oz is way to much chocolate chip for this recipe and it also doesnt even cover 1/2 of a 9x13 dish. Made this for my son, but will wind up throwing it in the trash. Cooking time/temp is off as well. Will not be making this again :/
My grandma made these all the time! Where did you get the recipe! Anyways...I love these.