Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great breakfast blend for people on the go.
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup Karo light corn syrup
- Spray a 9 inch square pan.
- Heat sauce pan with syrup, peanut butter and brown sugar. Stir constantly, bring to boil. Boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat, add applesauce and vanilla.
- Add mixture to cheerios and oats, coat well and place in prepared pan.
- Cool 30 minutes and then cut into 6 x 4 rows.