- 1 cup grated wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cheese, butter, flour and cayenne. Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten balls to about 1/4 inch thick with the bottom of a glass. Dip glass in flour if it sticks to the cheese mixture.
- Poke each cracker several times with the tines of a fork. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes.