Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
This layered delight is a must for nut lovers, pecan pie lovers, and cheesecake lovers. Expect raves from your guests!
- 1 9 in. unbaked pastry shell
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml corn syrup
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, with electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, white sugar, one egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly in pie shell.
- Sprinkle pecans over cream cheese mixture.
- In another mixing bowl, with electric mixer, beat together remaining 3 eggs, corn syrup and brown sugar; mix well.
- Pour this mixture evenly over the pecans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 375F and bake for 25 to 30 minutes longer, or until pie is set and golden.
- Let cool before slicing.
Last night was a "Lennie's recipe dinner party", this is the third recipe of yours I used last night. This turned out really well-soooooo rich-only need small pieces to be satisfied. Next time will use a larger pie pan, I couldn't get all the corn syrup mixture into the 9 inch crust. Could be due to the size of my eggs, they were quite large, in fact, very large. Oh well, it was terrific anyway! Thank you again Lenny!!!