Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Campbell's No Time to Cook. Haven't made it yet but plan to soon.
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry corkscrew macaroni
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 large sweet red peppers (about 1 cup) (optional) or 1 large green pepper, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup) (optional)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (2 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In a large saucepan, cook the pasta according to directions.
- Add broccoli, carrots and red pepper (if using) during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Drain and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, combine soup, cheddar cheese, milk and mustard.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted.
- Add pasta and vegetables back to saucepan and heat through, stirring occasionally.