Yummy! The ultimate comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1In a large saucepan, combine soup, milk, onion, cream cheese, celery, carrots, Parmesan cheese and salt.
- 2Cook and stir until mixture is hot and cream cheese is melted.
- 3Stir in the chicken and broccoli.
- 4Heat through.
- 5Pour into an ungreased 2 quart baking dish (8x8).
- 6In a bowl, combine the egg, oil and milk.
- 7Add the baking mix and cheese, blend well.
- 8Spoon over hot chicken mixture.
- 9Sprinkle with almonds, if desired.
- 10Bake uncovered at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddary Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.1
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 132.8 mg
- Sodium 1101.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 31.0 g