Recipe by Sam #3
These are delicious. This recipe serves only 3-4 shells per person as a side dish, but I usually quaruple it and make it a one dish meal.
- 12 large pasta shells (make extra incase they break)
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook shells according to package directions.
- Drain, rinse in cold water, dry on paper towel.
- Place shells in a 9in square baking pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together veggies and cheese.
- Stuff each shell with 1/4 cup of mixture.
- In a small bowl stir together melted butter and dill weed, brush over shells.
- Cover, bake for 20-25 mins or until heated through.